Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's Getting Cold

The weather is turning,

and other than all the wind, it's nice to have the temperature in the 70's for a change. Sure, in a month or so, I'll be wishing it was warmer and grousing about how cold it is and how many layers of clothes I have to put on, but I'll take what I can get for now :)





I'm such a freebie freak, and it sometimes amazes me what I can get for free online. One of the latest things I received in the mail last week was this Retractable Optical Mouse from Samsung. Hooo Ah. We always need an extra mouse around our house.




Ooo.. and counting down to Halloween with our Inflatable Ghost and Pumpkin combo! They're pretty big compared to me in my Jammies! :)




Ecclesiastes 3:1

To every thing there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

6 comments:

The Chansburys said...

can jamesy please have that inflatable ghost thingy whe you've finished with it so he can play wrestle with it???? pretty scary please???!

sweetspirits said...

Awesome pics gal :)

Stacy said...

Do tell..where are you scoring such fab freebies? I love 'free' but have no idea where to find it....

Anonymous said...

You are the QUEEN of free :) I tagged you -- enjoy! <"3 )~

Tamara said...

cool pix...I can always count on you for terrific eye candy!!
I just love your blog.
Hey! Speaking of....do u have anything else in mind,other than my Peanuts joke for the top of my template? I think maybe it's causing my page to load reallly slow...at least on slow speed,it takes a really long time.Sheesh! It takes EVERYTHING a really long time.LOL...But if your feeling creative,it couldn't hurt to put up the same scarpbooking stuff from my other blog...ya think?
For those of you that don't know....Letti is "Queen of Template's 2007"....she holds the title well.LOL.....If you don't believe me...just a sample of her handywork is at my link above....or just go here
http://texastammi.blogspot.com
She's a freakin' genius,especially at knowing what you want without even TELLING her...she's GOOD,huh?
Love Ya,L.

Unknown said...

I have been loving the cooler weather on Houston. I can't understand why people are walking around in heavy coats when it only gets to 60.